The Susan Weston Company
Susan Weston has operated The Susan Weston Company since 2010 consulting and training in the multifamily industry. Her industry career spans over 40 years in executive capacities in Operations, Human Resources and Learning and Development at both publicly traded and private companies.
She is a Certified Apartment Manager, a Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor, a Subject Matter Expert for the National Apartment Association Education Institute credential programs, a member of NAAEI Senior Faculty and a licensed Texas real estate broker. From 2012-2016, Susan taught residential property management programs at the University of North Texas School of Business. She has served multiple years on the NAAEI Board of Directors and on the National Council for the School of Business at Valparaiso University.
In July 2017, she assumed the position of Director of Management Resources at Alpha Barnes Real Estate Services, LLC. In April 2019 she accepted the chairmanship for the Valparaiso University President’s Circle.
Fun facts about Susan
- In her early years in property management, Sue was licensed as a private investigator in order to run a screening division of the company.
What people are saying about Susan
- “The webinar was very informative and educational.”
- “I thought the webinar was very informative. The information was presented clearly and concise.”
- “The presentation was well worded and the graphics were wonderful.”
- “Absolutely very informative and educational.”