All of our fundamental training courses offer your property management team the advantage of working at their own pace, whenever it fits into their schedule. Employees have the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned in every module of our best-in-class training. Thus, it’s based more on practical experience than theory. Edge2Learn resources are accessible anytime, which makes online training a more flexible option for the multifamily industry.
- Provides a consistent and cost-effective way to deliver property management core fundamental skills (customer service, on-demand apartment leasing, marketing, maintenance, resident retention) to all employees immediately after hire
- Identifies company knowledge gaps to maximize internal training development
- Ensures all employees are receiving a consistent message
- Fundamental training reviews reinforcement of good behavior and best practices as an ongoing activity
- Applies performance improvement with learning over an extended period of time
- Gives clear objectives for property management career development paths and growth
- Includes shorter courses with relevant, engaging, and active learning content
- Provides experience learning that focuses on your property management employee needs and allows for immediate memory retention
- Our ultimate goal is long-lasting performance improvements that are appreciable and appreciated.
Put your property management employees in the driver’s seat of their learning and development with the ability to take our specialized courses and fundamental training in a time frame that works with their schedules. A fundamental training development program brings all employees to a higher level, so they all have similar skills and knowledge.
Once Fundamental training courses have been completed by your learners, the next step is Leadership!
Check out our Leadership courses here!