Edge2Learn is the brainchild of Ellis Partners in Management Solutions – the premier multifamily apartment mystery shopping and resident survey company. We bring the convenience of property management training courses through eLearning and the efficacy of time-tested techniques to multifamily training in ways that can be as turn-key or customized as you require.
Developed in a micro-learning format, these property management training courses are designed to increase learner engagement & adoption and retain the material. Essentially, these courses are built for today’s learner, tailored to the applicable job skills and “need to know” information. Edge2Learn offers a variety of courses that can be used individually or in combination. Ask us to recommend what would be most helpful for you.
- The E2L content library includes relevant, content-specific courses designed to serve the training needs of today’s Multifamily professionals.
- E2L courses are designed in a microlearning environment – bite-sized learning for busy apartment professionals.
- All Edge2Learn courses include real-life property management scenarios.
- E2L has over 800 training courses focused on apartment leasing, customer service, fair housing, sexual harassment, low-income housing for tax credit communities (LIHTC), and more.
- Leasing consultant training? We got it!
- Customer service training for apartments? Yep, we’ve got that one!
- What about fair housing training for leasing agents, property managers and maintenance? That’s a definite YES!
- Have a need for property management sexual harassment training? We have you covered there too! In fact, we even have sexual harassment courses designed to meet requirements specific requirements in California, New York and New York City requirements.
- In addition to E2L’s property management courses, we offer an additional 2,500+ course titles through our LMS partner, www.litmosheroes.com/Training/eLearning. Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word are just a couple of the course titles.
- Improving apartment job performance starts by partnering with Edge2Learn.