Help your employees recognize real-world property management issues through Edge2Learn’s property management compliance training courses, covering such topics as fair housing, sexual harassment, accommodating service animals, equity and inclusion, human trafficking, workplace diversity, and workplace harassment. Our targeted microlearning modules use shorter, more relevant content to deliver the results you desire. Edge2Learn’s comprehensive library of online compliance training courses is optimized for risk and compliance training and includes engaging property management-specific scenarios and practical examples.
- Applies to all corporate and onsite property management positions
- Property Management compliance training Reduces liability for owners and property management companies protecting against costly fines and litigation
- Ensures all employees have critical knowledge within their first weeks of employment with reporting capabilities to provide documentation for company managers/owners
- Provides an economical way to deliver important training annually and as needed throughout the company
- Provides documentation on company fulfillment of multifamily fair housing and sexual harassment training requirements
- Identifies risk factors within the organization through post-testing and target-based training
- Includes sexual harassment courses specific to federal and individual states (California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, and New York – including New York City) requirements
- Includes fair housing courses specific to federal and individual states (Texas and Virginia) requirements
Edge2Learn’s Fair Housing Course is approved by the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation of Virginia (DPOR)
Edge2Learn is an approved Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) Trainer
Build a culture of compliance, providing your employees with the proper property management tools and knowledge they need. Knowledge helps employees understand how to acknowledge the rules and regulations. It helps them know how to identify and report any violations they witness. And they can help spot potential issues before a violation occurs. All of this helps the company as a whole remain consistent by making sure everyone takes responsibility. When everyone understands expectations and standards, the organization can operate at an optimal level. If issues do arise, reports demonstrate that trained employees took steps to reduce liability. Our goal is always to help companies reduce liability.