All of our fundamental training courses offers your team the advantage of working at their own pace, whenever it fits into their schedule. Employees have the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned in every module of our best in class training. Thus, it’s based more on practical experience than theory. Edge2Learn resources are accessible anytime, which makes online training a more flexible option for the multifamily industry.
- Provides a consistent and cost-effective way to deliver property management core fundamental skills (customer service, on demand apartment leasing, marketing, maintenance, resident retention) to all employees immediately after hire
- Identifies company knowledge gaps to maximize internal training development
- Ensures all employees are receiving a consistent message
- Reviews reinforcement of good behavior and best practices as an ongoing activity
- Applies performance improvement with learning over an extended period of time
- Gives clear objectives for career development paths and growth
- Includes shorter courses with relevant, engaging, and active learning content
- Provides experience learning that focuses on your employee needs and allows for immediate memory retention
Put your employees in the driver’s seat of their learning and development with the ability to take our specialized courses and fundamental training in a time frame that works with their schedules.