Michael LeytemTalent Management Consultant | Leadership Development Coach | Author
Founder & CEO - Catching Leadership
Michael has been a talent management consultant and leadership coach since 2011. He has worked with hundreds of Fortune 500 leaders to customize talent strategies and leadership solutions that drive personal and organizational growth. As a published academic with an M.A. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Michael has studied the mental processes and social pressures that influence effective leadership. His life-long passion for leadership, psychology, and mindfulness transcends throughout his work and interactions with others.
Fun facts about Michael
- Husband of Alisha Leytem and father of their daughter Melrose.
- Author of the book: Catching Leadership
Inspired for nearly ten years to combine his passion for leadership, psychology, and mindfulness; Michael has artfully tied together with a masterpiece. Anchored by the C.A.T.C.H. & Release ® Model, Catching Leadership helps leaders of all backgrounds learn how to let go and hook into leadership in a brand-new way. Buy
- Catching Leadership website – Michael has access to free Leadership Training and information on Leadership Retreats.
What people are saying about Michael
- "I enjoyed the pace of the presentation, topics covered, the mindfulness mediation at the end of the session. The power of "I am" statements."
- "It was nice to know that I can change my attitude productively towards co-workers, self, residents, vendors, etc..."
- "Michael's presentation was very helpful. Looking forward to implementing suggestions given to my daily routine."
- "The webinar was very informative and relaxing with a fantastic slide presentation. The meditation exercise was new to me, and it was great!"
- "Today's session reinforced concepts I was already familiar with but always need to be reminded about! The presenter was great: kept my attention & engaged, did an excellent job presenting the information".