Maria LawsonVice President Training & Development
Ellis Partners in Management Solutions
Maria Lawson began her career in 1990 as a Leasing Professional. Her years of leasing and managing a variety of product types gave her a deep understanding of the industry. She quickly took that grassroots knowledge into the training and marketing room. Maria spent most of her career with Lincoln Property Company holding positions such as New Construction Marketing Director, National Training and Marketing Director, and eventually Vice President of Training and Marketing.
She teamed with Ellis Partners in 2007 and transitioned into the role of Vice President of Training and Development where she has been involved in designing content of a wide variety for industry programs. Her extensive research on and passion for generational differences and other topics that impact employee performance and customer experience has positioned her as an industry trainer who can truly relate to the day-to-day onsite issues employees face.
Fun facts about Maria
- Maria is a homeschooling mom of two boys.
- Maria prefers mountains over water.
- Maria is a coffee addict.
- Maria loves baseball!
What people are saying about Maria
- “Love the examples, real life personal stories and the opportunity for interaction to take the surveys”
- “I enjoyed the quotes and stories of other people who have been leaders and how they built trust with their employees.
- “I appreciated the emphasis on our employees; it was a great reminder how important they are to us.”