Explore all the ways leasing team members can use their knowledge and skills to connect with prospective residents, understand their needs, and offer solutions that support residents in making the best decision when selecting a place to call home. Each course is approximately 15-25 minutes.
- Handling Inquiries by Email, Telephone, and Walk-In
- Successful Tour of Apartment and Community
- Closing/Inviting to Lease
- Following Up After the Community Visit
Discover the advanced skills successful leasing consultants use to understand needs, customize the experience, and act as trusted advisors while responding to a variety of internet leads and telephone inquiries. Each sales and leasing training course is approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Advanced Leasing Overview
- Email Inquiry Responses
- Telephone Inquiry Responses
Discover the advanced skills successful leasing consultants use for touring, closing and follow-up to include differentiating their community by skillfully reading customer cues, using trial closing techniques and reframing objections. Each sales and leasing training course is approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Customer Cues, Trial Closing, Objections
- Closing, Following-Up, and Secrets to Success